Congratulations on Your Admission!
Now that you have been accepted to Evergreen, learn more about how to get ready for your first quarter with us. We can't wait to welcome you!
What does it mean to be accepted?
We will inform you of your acceptance by letter and/or email and what transcripts are needed and when. Contact Admissions if you have any questions about your transcripts.
Accepting Your Offer
To accept your offer of admission and commit to attending Evergreen, submit the $250 tuition deposit no later than the date listed on your admit letter or email. Pay your deposit online through your My Evergreen account, by mail or in person.
Moving Application to Another Quarter
If your circumstances have changed and you would like to enroll at Evergreen for a future quarter, call or email Admissions for instructions. You can only move your application once and it has to happen before the 10th day of the quarter you were originally admitted to start in.
Canceling or Withdrawing Your Application
We want you here! But if your plans have changed and they do not include Evergreen, inform us of your decision so that we can free up space for someone else. Once we cancel or withdraw your application, we retain the records for three years, so we’ll happily welcome you back when the time is right. Contact Admissions for instructions on reapplying to Evergreen.
Activate Your Accounts
My Evergreen, Email, Registration
Check Your Email
You'll receive activation instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org at the personal email you provided in your application. Once your Evergreen email is set up, this will be your primary way to communicate with Evergreen offices, staff, and faculty and how we will communicate with you.
Activate Your My Evergreen Account
- Go to My Evergreen
- Set a secure password and select a unique username
- If you need help, please submit an IT support request at help.evergreen.edu
- Accept policies at My Evergreen that will generate your student email account
- Your new username can take up to an hour to sync with all systems and you will receive an email when your username is ready to go
- If you can’t find your activation email, check your spam/junk folders and search for “@evergreen.edu”
- Check your My Evergreen account for details about how and when to register
- Go to your My Evergreen account to register for programs or courses when registration opens.
- New first time first year students must schedule and attend a New Student Advising session to register, a hold will be placed until you do.
- Make sure your health forms in your My Evergreen account including the MMR vaccine are up to date before registration.
- Visit the Academic Calendar for important dates, deadlines, registration weeks, and holidays.
- Attend our Academic Fairs where you can ask faculty questions and pick up materials or a syllabus.
Check Your Financial Awards
Financial Aid, FAFSA/WAFSA, Scholarships
Dig Deep for Financial Aid and Scholarships
We encourage all students to apply for financial aid every year to help to reduce tuition costs. Financial aid comes in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, tuition waivers, work study and tax credits.
We will notify you by email when you have an award. We will send you instructions on how to accept your financial aid and get started on the next steps of your academic journey.
Pay Your Deposit
Pay your deposit to claim your spot!
Ready to claim your place at Evergreen?
Your non-refundable tuition deposit will reserve your seat and clear the way for you to select your programs once registration opens.
Log In to My Evergreen
- Go to My Evergreen and follow the activation steps for your first login.
- Under "Community", select "Web Payment".
- Under "Available Items" select "Tuition Deposit."
- Select "Make a Payment".
- Select the deposit relevant to your studies and follow directions.
You've paid your deposit and reserved your spot at Evergreen, here are some important next steps to prepare for your journey with us.
New Student Programs supports new Greeners during their transition to college. New Student Orientation prepares all new students and their families to help them feel welcome and ready to join the Evergreen community. Have questions, concerns, or accommodations? Contact New Student Programs.
Set up an advising appointment with Academic and Career Advising to start designing your academic path at Evergreen. Learn more about courses, programs, and registration.