- Access to your personal information and services: My Evergreen for account information, Office 365, Canvas and more.
- Email: https://outlook.office.com/
- Student Jobs: Apply for a job on campus. There are many opportunities!
- Registration: Sign up for classes and more.
- Financial Aid: Apply, learn about processes, funding sources and more.
- Technology Support: Visit our help wiki for additional information on accessing My Evergreen, Canvas, technology assistance and more.
- Parking: Visit Parking Services for rates, permits and parking locations.
- Undocumented Students: Find resources and support regardless of your documentation status.
- Student Accounts: Pay tuition, track financial aid installments and more.
Offices and Services Hours
- Visit the offices and services directory for the latest information on office hours, scheduling appointments and more.
- Evergreen is committed to creating an inclusive learning environment for all students. If there are aspects of the instruction or design of a class that create barriers to your learning or impact your full participation, notify your faculty member as soon as possible. Need some help? Students with disabilities or chronic illness should contact Access Services for support.
Assistive Technology Lab
- Evergreen’s Assistive Technology Lab is available to everyone on campus, regardless of disability status. Staff provide help with specific software, hardware and strategies for learning. You can find the Lab on the main floor of the Library. Stop by the circulation desk for more information.
- Textbooks, Merchandise, Snacks, Clothing and Gifts
- Visit us online or in-person in the College Activities Building in Olympia
- Open to the entire community.