Daniel J. Evans Library
Develop your critical thinking and research skills. Study, create, and explore in the library.
The Library is open to current Evergreen students, faculty, and staff!
In-person service hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 8:45 pm
- Friday: 8 am - 6:15 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 am - 6:15 pm
Other important info
- We have Chromebooks available to current students that you can check out for the whole quarter.
- We have purchased at least one copy of every required text for every course. These texts are available as e-books with the best licenses we can provide, or as print books located in the library on our open reserves shelves. Check out the list on our Course Materials guide.
- We are not providing in-person services to non-affiliated members of the community. We instead are providing curbside services to our non-Evergreen patrons. Please visit the Curbside Services for Non-Affiliated Patrons for more information.
- We believe that Black Lives Matter. Take a look at our Anti-Racism Resource Guide.
These resources can help you get started with the library:
- Request materials from the catalog (video)
- Request materials via interlibrary loan (video)
- Find and use electronic resources (guide)
Research help is available:
Need to request materials for class?
Ask a librarian, any time.
Need research help? Use our chat reference service to talk to a librarian, any hour, any day.