Contact us if you need to:
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Select your programs to complete your degree
- Describe your education and how it prepares you for your career
- Find and apply for jobs after you graduate
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Discover ways to reach your academic goals
- Learn about grad school and career options
We occasionally host advising events and workshops too.
Contact an Advisor
There are multiple ways to contact an academic or career advisor. We have virtual drop-in times and appointment slots available. Texting, emailing or calling with questions is always welcome.
Tips for New Greeners
These items will set you up to succeed in your first quarter. Plan to complete the following before contacting an advisor.
- This New Student Checklist (PDF) can help you stay on track.
- Visit New Student Orientation for information about your required orientation.
- Review the undergraduate catalog to choose several offerings you are interested in.
- Have the Course Registration Number (CRN) for the course you want to enroll in handy when your registration time opens.
- Check the enrollment report to see which seats are available during open registration. The report displays programs, openings, and wait lists to help you prepare for the upcoming quarter.
- Visit the New Student Handbook for all sorts of information to help you navigate Evergreen.
- To learn about transferring credits from other schools, contact Admissions.
- If you need to provide a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, contact the Registrar.
- Check Peer Advisors for details on becoming an Academic and Career Advising Peer Advisor.
- Learn more about credit requirements for completing your degree.