We're Here to Support You
We're here to help during your time at Evergreen and beyond. There are several ways to connect with an Advisor. Choose the best option based on your schedule:
- Via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We check email Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (Pacific Time).
- Zoom Drop-ins Wednesdays, 1 - 4 pm. A science faculty member is available Wednesdays from 2 - 3 pm during Weeks 1 and 4 through 10 of each quarter.
- Text Us at (360) 323-9201 with questions Monday through Friday, 10 am - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
- Call Us at (360) 867-6312 Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, or leave a voice message with your contact details and we'll call you back.
- Individual Appointments can be made for academic planning.
Zoom Drop-in Details
Additional Hours for Week One
September 25 - 29, 1 - 4 pm
A Zoom drop-in is an easy way to chat with an advisor for 15-20 minutes. If you'd like a longer academic planning conversation, schedule an individual appointment.
Video usage is optional. Review Evergreen's Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
When you arrive for your Zoom session, enter the Advising virtual waiting room. Have your student ID number (A#) ready for check-in.
Individual appointments are for current Evergreen students and must be scheduled in advance. Review our Academic and Career Advising Syllabus (Word) before your advising appointment.
To Set-up an Appointment:
- Log in to your My Evergreen account.
- Open a new browser window and select either the virtual or in-person links to find an available appointment in the category that best fits your needs.
- If you schedule a virtual appointment, your advising meeting will be scheduled in Microsoft Teams.
- You can find Office 365 within your My Evergreen account, where you can also find your Outlook calendar and Teams access points.
- You will need to download Teams prior your appointment.
- Select an advisor. Visit Advising Staff to review bios.
After Hours Appointments
If you need an appointment after business hours, email email@example.com and tell us what you'd like to discuss. Include your complete contact information and we'll help you coordinate an appointment as soon as possible.
If you're an Evergreen graduate interested in career advising, send your complete contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or request an alumni (former student) account to use the Bookings app links above.