Academic & Career Advising
Understand your educational options, plan your academic path, and succeed as a learner.
Review the Enrollment Report to see what seats may be available for spring quarter.
We can help you…
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Figure out what to take next
- Understand the structure of your studies and how they prepare you for your career
- Prepare for the transition to life after college
Science Advising Drop-ins are here! During Spring Quarter, science faculty will be available on Wednesdays from 1:30-3:00 pm to help answer your science pathways questions.
You can also contact Academic & Career Advising to…
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Learn about grad school and career options
- Get yourself back on track if you're having problems
If you have questions about transfer credits from other schools, talk to Admissions.
If you have questions about providing a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, contact the Registrar.