Academic & Career Advising
Understand your educational options, plan your academic path, and succeed as a learner.
Our office will be closed Monday, May 25 for Memorial Day.
Our office will be closed for in-person visits until further notice. Please reach out to us in these ways:
Online Advising in Zoom
Enter the Advising virtual waiting room (Closed May 25) Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
See the Evergreen Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
Student Success and Advising Texting Line
Text (360) 323-9201 for assistance Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. If you have any questions or need support with anything related to spring quarter, send us a text and we are here to help you.
Email Academic & Career Advising
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us a question.
Appointments for Academic & Career Advising
Individual appointments are available to schedule in advance Monday-Friday 9 am - 12 noon, or Tuesday/Thursday 1 - 4 pm. Please email advising @evergreen.edu with your full name, student id #, and your best contact information, so we can connect with you to schedule your appointment.
We can help you....
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Figure out what to take next
- Understand the structure of your studies and how they prepare you for your career
- Prepare for the transition to life after college
You can also contact Academic & Career Advising to…
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Learn about grad school and career options
- Get yourself back on track if you're having problems
If you have questions about transfer credits from other schools, talk to Admissions.
If you have questions about providing a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, contact the Registrar.