Academic & Career Advising
Understand your educational options, plan your academic path, and succeed as a learner.
- Interviewing With Confidence: Wednesday, Feb 26 ~ Purce Hall 5 ~ 1:30-3:00 pm
- Exploring Master's in Clinical Social Work: Wednesday, Feb 26 ~ Purce Hall 5 ~ 3:30-5:00 pm
- Getting to Graduate School: Monday, Mar 2 ~ Purce Hall 5 ~ 1:30-3:00 pm
We can help you....
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Figure out what to take next
- Understand the structure of your studies and how they prepare you for your career
- Prepare for the transition to life after college
You can also contact Academic & Career Advising to…
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Learn about grad school and career options
- Get yourself back on track if you're having problems
If you have questions about transfer credits from other schools, talk to Admissions.
If you have questions about providing a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, contact the Registrar.