Academic & Career Advising
Understand your educational options, plan your academic path, and succeed as a learner.
Are you a new student?
This new student checklist (PDF) can help you stay on track.
Registration for fall and summer quarters is open now.
Are you ready? Here are some tips!
- Complete your Canvas tutorial and questions at canvas.evergreen.edu - It's required.
- Watch this helpful video of our Student Registration Seminar to learn how to use the online registration system.
- Review the academic catalog to choose several options you are interested in.
- Have the CRNs for the classes you want to enroll in handy when your registration time opens.
- Check the enrollment report to see which seats may be available.
Our office will be closed for in-person visits until further notice due to COVID-19.
Please reach out to us in the ways listed below – we're here for you!
Online Advising in Zoom
This summer we will be available Mon/Wed/Fri from 1 - 4 pm PST. Using video is optional.
Check the Evergreen Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
Academic & Career Advising Texting Line
If you have any quick questions or need support with anything, you can text us at (360) 323-9201 for assistance, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm PST. We're here to help!
Email Academic and Career Advising
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us a question.
Appointments for Academic and Career Advising
Individual appointments, if scheduled in advance, are available: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 12 pm, and Tuesday / Thursday, 1 - 4 pm PST
To request an appointment, please email email@example.com with your full name, student ID #, and your best contact information. Also include two or three dates and times you'll be available to help us find you an appointment!
We can help you....
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Figure out what to take next
- Understand the structure of your studies and how they prepare you for your career
- Prepare for the transition to life after college
You can also contact Academic & Career Advising to…
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Learn about grad school and career options
- Get yourself back on track if you're having problems
If you have questions about transfer credits from other schools, please talk to Admissions.
If you have questions about providing a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, please contact the Registrar.