Summer Quarter 2021 will be held mostly remote. Some highly experiential courses will be offered in person following strict public health guidelines and as conditions permit.
Registration will begin May 24, 2021. The Academic Fair will be held remotely on May 19.
Explore what’s happening this summer
- Want to get ahead at work? Take a professional development class.
- Heading to college in the fall? Catch up or get a head start.
- Need a prerequisite for grad school? Pick it up this summer.
- Are you a current college student? Speed your time to graduation.
- Want to learn something new? Challenge yourself with new ideas.
- Thinking of finishing your degree? Get started now!
You can enroll in classes that run for the full ten-week session or in more intensive five-week sessions. Classes are available during the day, evening, and on weekends, on our Olympia campus or in Tacoma.
The Summer 2021 catalog is now available, with additional offerings still being added.
It’s easy to get started
Anyone can register for classes. As a special student you don't have to submit transcripts or pay an application fee!
Find out how to register as a special student.
- Registration begins for admitted students on May 24, 2021.
- Registration begins for special students on June 1, 2021
Come to the Academic Fair online on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 to talk to faculty about upcoming programs and classes.
Full Session (10 weeks)
|June 21 – August 29 (evaluation week August 30 – September 4)|
First Session (5 weeks)
|June 21 – July 25 (evaluation week July 26 – July 31)|
Second Session (5 weeks)
|July 26 – August 29 (evaluation week August 30 – September 4)|