Explore what’s happening this summer
- Want to get ahead at work? Take a professional development class.
- Heading to college in the fall? Catch up or get a head start.
- Need a prerequisite for grad school? Pick it up this summer.
- Are you a current college student? Speed your time to graduation.
- Want to learn something new? Challenge yourself with new ideas.
- Thinking of finishing your degree? Get started now!
You can enroll in classes that run for the full ten-week session or in more intensive five-week sessions. Classes are available during the day, evening, and on weekends, on our Olympia campus or in Tacoma.
The 2019 summer catalog will be available in February. To see examples of what summer offers, Explore the 2018 summer catalog.
It’s easy to get started
Anyone can register for classes. As a special student you don't have to submit transcripts or pay an application fee!
Find out how to register as a special student.
- Registration begins for admitted students on May 20, 2019.
- Registration begins for special students on May 28, 2019.
Come to the Academic Fair on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 4 to 6 pm in the Costantino Recreation Center to talk to faculty about upcoming programs and classes.
Full Session (10 weeks)
|June 24 – September 1 (evaluation week September 2 – September 6)|
First Session (5 weeks)
|June 24 – July 28 (evaluation week July 29 – August 2)|
Second Session (5 weeks)
|July 29 – September 1 (evaluation week September 2 – September 6)|