Explore what’s happening this summer
- Want to get ahead at work? Take a professional development class.
- Heading to college in the fall? Catch up or get a head start.
- Need a prerequisite for grad school? Pick it up this summer.
- Are you a current college student? Speed your time to graduation.
- Want to learn something new? Challenge yourself with new ideas.
- Thinking of finishing your degree? Get started now!
You can enroll in classes that run for the full ten-week session or in more intensive five-week sessions. Classes are available during the day, evening, and on weekends, on our Olympia campus or in Tacoma.
It’s easy to get started
Anyone can register for classes. As a special student you don't have to submit transcripts or pay an application fee!
Find out how to register as a special student.
- Registration begins for admitted students on May 20, 2019.
- Registration begins for special students on May 28, 2019.
Come to the Academic Fair on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 4 to 6 pm in the Costantino Recreation Center to talk to faculty about upcoming programs and classes.
Full Session (10 weeks)
|June 24 – September 1 (evaluation week September 2 – September 6)|
First Session (5 weeks)
|June 24 – July 28 (evaluation week July 29 – August 2)|
Second Session (5 weeks)
|July 29 – September 1 (evaluation week September 2 – September 6)|