Approved Partner Programs
Evergreen has established partnerships with a variety of external organizations that provide ongoing study abroad opportunities around the world.
- Academic Programs International (API)
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- American University of Cairo (AUC)
- Arava Institute
- Arcos Learning Abroad
- Budapest Semesters in Math (BSM)
- Center of Ecological Living and Learning (CELL)
- Center for Global Education and Experience (CGEE)
- Council for International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
- International Partnership for Service Learning (IPSL)
- School for Field Studies (SFS)
- SIT Study Abroad
- School for Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS)
- University of Arizona - Russia (UAZ)
- Wildlands Studies *
*Wildlands Domestic US programs are not eligible for Partner Program status.
Once you've decided on a program, find out how to apply!
Consortium Program Benefits
Partner Programs offer more than 200 destination programs with a multitude of formats and options.
Financial aid awards transfer and can be used to pay for program costs.
Credit earned through consortium programs counts as credit earned at Evergreen, so it overrides the usual transfer credit limits set by Evergreen.
Consortium Program Details
While enrolled in a Consortium program, students pay the program's tuition and fees, but not Evergreen tuition. Evergreen does charge a Consortium Enrollment Fee of $425 per semester away, in addition to the standard $100 Study Abroad Admin Fee.
Credit that you earn transfers from the partner institution to Evergreen smoothly as long as students earn grades of 'C' or better. A grade of 'C-' or below will not qualify for transfer credit.