Student Leadership Activity Reports (SLAR)
The SLAR is required for all student governance groups and student organizations. All students in the governance group must participate in reporting. Reports are due twice per quarter.
DEADLINES AND PAYDAYS
If you receive a learning allotment and complete your reports by the deadline, your check or direct deposit will be available on the pay dates below. If you miss the deadlines, your checks will be delayed.
|Reporting Period||SLAR Due to Student Activities||Check Available (learning allotment)|
|Fall 2021||October 27 || November 29||November 10 || December 10|
|Winter 2022||February 9 || March 9||February 25 || March 25|
|Spring 2022||April 27 || May 25||May 10 || June 10|
|Summer 2022||July 10 || August 10||July 25 || August 25
Geoduck Student Union
The Geoduck Union is the official representation of the student body at The Evergreen State College. The Union is committed to unifying students across all Evergreen campuses, serving their interests at the local, state, and national levels and empowering all students to participate in positive social and political chance while fostering a fair and diverse community. The Union works to improve student quality of life by advocating for students' rights and needs, facilitating communication among students, and ensuring a fair balance of power among faculty, staff, administration and students.
Contact information for your GSU representatives is available at the webpage below:
The S&A Board is the student committee that allocates Services and Activities fees to all of the organizations you see here. This student committee renews itself annually and seeks new members every Fall.
Other Committees With Student Representatives
- Bias Incident Response Team
- Campus Land Use Committee
- Costantino Recreation Center User Advisory Board
- Deadly Force Review board
- Dining Contract Advisory Committee
- Diversity and Equity Standing Committee
- Enrollment Coordinating
- Food Services Advisory Committee
- Health and Safety Advisory Committee
- Information Technology Advisory Board
- Police Services Community Review Board
- President's Diversity Fund for Equity and Social Justice Committee
- Risk Assessment Review Team
- Sustainability and Social Justice Dining Advisory Committee
- The American Disability Act Compliance Advisory Committee
- The Drug Alcohol Abuse Prevention Workshop
- The Sustainability Council
Learn more on the Committees and DTFs site.