Greeners Get Engaged and Involved!
Student Activities is where Greeners lead and join clubs, join student government, and attend campus events and activities.
Unions, Boards & Committees
- The Geoduck Student Union (GSU) is a great way to get involved and learn about Evergreen's operations.
- The Student Fee Allocation Board (S&A Board) gives voice to student interests.
- The Clean Energy Committee (CEC) supports the creation of models for climate solutions through collaborative on-campus research. The committee represents the student body's interests when appropriating the Clean Energy Fund resources.
- The Tacoma Student Fee and Allocation Committee (S&A Committee) represents the needs of Tacoma Campus students.
- The Native Pathways Governance Group can be contacted for more information.
Cooper Point Journal
The Cooper Point Journal (CPJ) is a student-run publication on campus that compiles submissions from students to examine how issues and topics, particularly within the college, affect and involve students.
Connect with Student Activites
Drop-In or Book an Appointment
We are ready and here to support you! You can visit Student Activities in person on the 3rd floor of the CAB or go to the Bookings Calendar to schedule individual or group chats where we are able to continue connecting with you, talk through ideas, answer your questions and offer you support!
Block Party 2023 | Red Square, September 27, Noon - 2 pm
Block Party returns with food, music, student organizations, & campus resources all celebrating to kick off the new year! All Evergreen students, staff, and faculty are welcome to this special event for Greeners, by Greeners.
To provide advising, training, resources, budget management and encouragement to help student leaders grow, explore and be their full selves. Student Affairs works with the student body to create a welcoming space for students to learn and collaborate across significant differences.
Thriving and engaged campuses where students are granted the freedom to show up authentically as their true selves, departing Evergreen ready to think critically, advocate for themselves and take ownership of their futures to best contribute to a more just world.
As part of the Evergreen community, all values within the Social Contract are supported and upheld. We encourage everyone to reflect on these values as they engage in our community.