Ready to make your mark on the world?
Explore Evergreen Tacoma's unique curriculum that reflects the diversity of our tight-knit learning community.
Browse the catalog
Take a look at Evergreen Tacoma's program for 2022-23
Empowerment Through Education
Evergreen–Tacoma offers adult learners a rich, interdisciplinary curriculum that emphasizes the whole student and focuses on change-making and transformative leadership. You’ll develop and strengthen skills in:
- Project management
- Systems analysis
- Written and verbal communication
- Critical and creative thinking
- Working across significant differences
- Qualitative reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Cultural competency
- Collaboration and team-building
Enter to learn, depart to serve
You'll graduate prepared to serve your community.
Evergreen Tacoma alumni work in these exciting fields:
- Community and Organizational Development
- Law, Justice, and Public Policy
- Public Administration and Management
- Environmental Studies and Public Health
- Social and Human Services
- Education and Outreach
- Communication and Media Literacy
Paying for College
Evergreen does everything we can to help you afford to attend college.
|Annual Tuition (three quarters)||$7,530|
|Annual Books and Supplies||$900|
The average financial aid package an Evergreen student receives (without student loans) is $12,729. That's more than the average total cost.
|Average Total Cost||- $8,430|
|Potential Money out of Pocket||$0|
More Reasons to Choose Evergreen Tacoma
- Small student-faculty class ratios
- Your own faculty mentor
- Diverse faculty and students
- Design the education that's best for you
- Build student community with common themes
- Prepare for many careers with a breadth of studies
- Connect to opportunities at Evergreen's Olympia campus
- Work around your schedule with day or evening classes
- Close to downtown Tacoma, major bus lines, and freeways
- Free parking
Contact Tacoma Admissions to apply today!