Ready to make your mark on the world?
Enroll in a unique curriculum that reflects the diversity of our tight-knit learning community.
Empowerment Through Education
We offer adult learners a rich, interdisciplinary curriculum that emphasizes the whole student and focuses on change-making and transformative leadership. You’ll develop and strengthen skills in:
- Project management
- Systems analysis
- Written and verbal communication
- Critical and creative thinking
- Working across significant differences
- Qualitative reasoning
- Critical thinking
- Cultural competency
- Collaboration and team-building
Enter to learn, depart to serve
You'll graduate prepared to serve your community. Our alumni work in these exciting fields:
- Community and Organizational Development
- Law, Justice, and Public Policy
- Public Administration and Management
- Environmental Studies and Public Health
- Social and Human Services
- Education and Outreach
- Communication and Media Literacy
Paying for College
The Evergreen State College does everything we can to help you afford to attend college.
|Annual Tuition (three quarters)||$7,530|
|Annual Books and Supplies||$900|
The average financial aid package an Evergreen student receives (without student loans) is $12,729 -- more than the average total cost.
|Average Total Cost||- $8,430|
|Potential Money out of Pocket||$0|