Undergraduate Scholarships & Tuition Awards
The Scholarship Application for the 2023-24 Academic Year is Now Closed
Evergreen has over 100 scholarships available to support undergraduate scholarships. Our application for the 2023-24 academic year is now closed. All applicants were sent notice of their scholarship application status to their Evergreen email as of Monday, May 1, 2023. If you were awarded a scholarship, please complete your Scholarship Acceptance Form in our scholarship portal by May 31, 2023 if you have not already done so.
We post new external scholarship opportunities and resources as we become aware of them. We recommend checking the External Scholarships page regularly.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) opened October 1, 2022, and the Evergreen Financial Aid priority deadline to receive your FAFSA or WASFA was February 1, 2023. Applications for your FAFSA or WASFA can still be submitted.
- The 2023-24 Evergreen Undergraduate scholarship application opened December 1, 2022, and closed on March 1, 2023.
- The 2023 Spring and Summer Evergreen Undergraduate scholarship application opened December 1, 2022, and closed on February 1, 2023.
- The 2022-23 Evergreen Travel Abroad scholarship application opened October 10, 2022, and closed November 18, 2022.
- The Evergreen Priority Admissions deadline for Fall 2023 is February 1, 2023. Students must be admitted to the College to access the scholarship portal, so it is critical that new students complete the application for admission prior to February 1, 2023.
Evergreen's financial need-based scholarship opportunities require applicants to complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) for undocumented Washington residents. Both applications open October 1st, though we recommend completing and submitting either your FAFSA or WASFA no later than January 15th so our Financial Aid Office will receive the results by February 1st. Please do not submit a copy of the financial aid application along with your scholarship application. If you apply by the deadline, our office will receive your information automatically.
Evergreen’s school code is: (008155)
New Students Scholarship Application Portal Access
To be eligible to receive a scholarship, you must be admitted to the College, so it is critical that new students complete the application for admission prior to February 1. New students must activate their student account before they can access the scholarship application portal.
24 hours after you are admitted to the College, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your student account. Instructions on how to activate your student account are also available on the Help Wiki. 24 hours after you have activated your student account, you will be able to access the scholarship portal. Contact the Undergraduate Scholarship Office at UndergraduateScholar@evergreen.edu if you can’t access the scholarship application.
Submitting Your Applications
Our online application form for 2023-24 undergraduate scholarships is now closed. It opened December 1, 2022. All materials were due by 11:59 pm on March 1, 2023.
Notification of scholarship awards has concluded. All applicants received notice of application status to their Evergreen email as of May 1, 2023, whether they were selected as a finalist or not.
Pursuant to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, students submitting applications for scholarships are consenting to disclosure of their application materials to committee members on and off campus. This could include information related to scholarship eligibility, admissions status, registration status, class standing, and financial need.
Evergreen strongly encourages qualified persons of all races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, persons over 40, women, Vietnam Era and disabled veterans to apply for awards listed.
Each program has their own financial aid and scholarship awards.
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday: available in person by appointment.
Monday & Wednesday: drop-ins for scholarship questions 3 - 5 pm.
Thursday & Friday: available remotely by appointment.
(360) 688-8245 (voice and text)