Reserving Spaces

A variety of indoor and outdoor spaces are available for reservation by students and the general public.
Check availability of most indoor spaces in the college room scheduling system. Pending events may not be listed. For the swimming pool, covered pavilion, fields, climbing wall, or challenge course, email us.
Recreation Spaces
Space Capacity Hourly Fee
Gymnasium (combined front and back)

1000 (bleachers)

750 (sit-down dining)

Contact for quote
Auxiliary gymnasium “back bay”   Contact for quote
Front gymnasium only   Contact for quote
Covered recreation pavilion 400 See for rental rates
Outdoor amphitheatre 250 Contact for quote
Classroom (CRC 109) 25 Contact for quote
Multipurpose/dance rooms (CRC 116, 177, & 314) 50 Contact for quote
Athletic fields - Contact for quote
Field Lining - Contact for quote
Outdoor climbing wall - Contact for quote
Challenge Course 10-80 See Challenge Course
Swimming pool and dive tank (entire pool area)* 11 lanes + dive well Contact for quote
Dive tank only - Contact for quote
Lap pool only 11 lanes Contact for quote
Lap pool per lane   Contact for quote

Don't forget! Parking fees also apply Monday – Friday, 7 am – 9 pm.

General Public Reservations

To start the reservation process, email us with the location, date(s), start and end time, and contact information. We'll work with you to get you the space you need.

Contact Contact TOP to reserve the challenge course or outdoor climbing wall.

If your program or event requires catering or housing accommodations, contact Conference Services.

Dance rooms are available for practice.

Dance rooms are available for events related to academic programs or student groups.

Student Reservations

If you are an Evergreen student, you may be able to reserve a space free of charge for your academic program or Registered Student Organization.

Any other use follows the process for reservation by the general public.

If you need special equipment or setup, or if your use will be outside of normal open hours, fees may apply.

Academic programs

If you need a room in the CRC for program-related work, talk to your faculty. They should email Space Scheduling with the specific room, dates and times, and name of your program.

Registered Student Organizations (official clubs)

You or your advisor can email us with the room number, date(s), start and end time, and name of the student group.

If your advisor does not submit the request, they’ll need to approve it. Work with them to get the right forms completed as well. Learn more about successful student group events or check the Student Activities Handbook for more information.

Special events

If your event has complex setup, many attendees, is open to the public, or will charge for admission, you'll need to complete additional requirements, including an in-person pre-approval meeting. We’ll help you work through the process.