The Costantino Recreation Center (CRC) is Evergreen’s extensive athletic complex. It offers outlets for fitness, exercise, self-discipline, healthy activities, general well-being, and community.
Day passes, punch cards, and full memberships are available. Membership is open to the community and free for current students at Evergreen (and a few other area educational programs).
Classes are a fun way to learn something different and meet new people. All classes are free for current Evergreen students. Try yoga, boot camp, dance fitness, and more. See the current class schedule.
Swimming and Diving
Pool Closure Notice: Beginning February 4, 2019 all Open and Lap Swimming will be suspended for one year. Please visit the Pool and Sauna page for more information.
The CRC occasionally hosts special events throughout the year.
- Students should keep an eye on the calendar for activities like the Dive-In Movie, organized through Geoducks @Nite.
- The Geoduck Gallop is our annual half-marathon.
Children are allowed in all open spaces with the following restrictions:
- Youth age 13 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No one under 16 in the weight room. Youth aged 16 or 17 need to be accompanied by a parent or trainer.
- Anyone over the age of 5 must use the locker room of their gender. Gender-neutral private changing rooms are available for use by families and people of all ages.
Please follow the CRC rules to be safe and courteous for yourself and others.