Attend an Information Session
Join us at one of our virtual information sessions via Zoom to find out more about the MPA program including schedule, admissions requirements, and ask questions.
Tribal Governance and Tacoma Cohort
Puanani Nihoa, MPA at email@example.com (360) 688-4780
Evergreen's MPA program is designed to create a learning community
We admit a class (cohort) of students to explore core concepts of public administration together. MPA cohorts start in the fall.
The MPA program has three cohorts
- Olympia - Open for Fall 2023, begins every fall
- Tacoma - Open for Fall 2023, begins every two years (odd years)
- Tribal Governance - will be open again in Fall 2024, begins every two years (even years)
MPA applicants choose which concentration they would like to pursue
- Public & Nonprofit Administration
- Public Policy
- Tribal Governance (must be admitted to the Tribal Governance cohort)
Try Us Out: Take MPA Classes Before Admission
You can "Test Drive" our program! If you have a bachelor's degree you can take 8 MPA elective credits per quarter. Up to 12 credits total will count toward your MPA degree if you are admitted to the program. Explore the Test Drive the Program page to learn more.
Sign up for our mailing list to get printed information, reminder emails, and information about upcoming events.
Schedule an Individual Meeting
Schedule an appointment with MPA staff or the Director