Attend an Information Session
Join us at one of our virtual information sessions via Zoom to find out more about the MPA program including schedule, admissions requirements, and ask questions.
Marcia Zitzelman, MPA at email@example.com (360) 338-5771
- Monday evenings, 5:30 - 6:30 pm. Register in advance for the Zoom link
Tribal Governance and Tacoma Cohort
Puanani Nihoa, MPA at firstname.lastname@example.org (360) 688-4780
- Tuesday evenings, 5 - 6 pm. Register in advance for the Zoom link
Graduate Program Advising - New for Winter 2022
The graduate programs will be joining the Academic Advising Zoom Drop In Hours on Mondays from 1 - 3 pm. It's a great way to learn more about applying for graduate school. MPA will be attending the following sessions:
Week 2 - January 10, 2022
Week 6 - February 7, 2022
Week 10 - March 7, 2022
When you arrive for your Zoom Drop-in:
- Enter the Advising virtual waiting room.
- Have your student ID# (A#) ready so you can check in. You do not need to be a current Evergreen student to attend.
- Let the Zoom host know you want to speak to a graduate program representative.
Try Us Out: Take MPA Classes Before Admission
You can "Test Drive" our program! If you have a bachelor's degree you can take 8 MPA elective credits per quarter. Up to 12 credits total will count toward your MPA degree if you are admitted to the program. Explore the Test Drive the Program page to learn more.
To get printed information, reminder emails, and information about upcoming events, sign up for our mailing list by your cohort of interest:
Schedule an Individual Meeting
Schedule an appointment with MPA staff or the Director