Master of Public Administration
We designed our Master of Public Administration graduate program for busy adults—in fact, you can get your MPA in as little as two years while attending classes in the evening and on weekends.
As a nationally ranked master’s college, we’ll provide you with a thorough and rigorous foundation in the core aspects of public administration. You’ll also be able to specialize in one of three concentrations that match your goals and career:
- Tribal Governance: management, policy, and leadership for indigenous organizations, governments, and those who work with them
- Public & Nonprofit Administration: management, finance, and leadership
- Public Policy: understanding, communicating, and shaping policy
Affordable, Convenient, Dynamic
Evergreen’s MPA program is one of the most affordable programs available, with tuition and fees for Washington State residents at two-thirds or less of the cost of our Northwest competitors. Find out more about program costs and the many types of aid available.
Our program features many of the aspects that makes an Evergreen education unique and successful: collaborative and interdisciplinary programs, narrative evaluations, and a focus on experiential learning. You can enroll full-time and complete the program in two years, or choose to attend part-time and get your MPA in as little as three years. All classes meet in the evening or on the weekends to meet the needs of adult students.
Check Out How the Program Works
- explore the MPA core program and concentrations,
- learn more about the MPA Tacoma learning community, or
- take a look at the MPA Blog to see what students, alumni and faculty are up to!
You can also try us out before you're admitted to the program. Learn more about Special Student (Non-admitted Graduate Students and Undergraduate Students).
Applications will Open for Fall 2022 in October
We will open the application for Fall 2022 in early October, 2021.
Find Out More About MPA
Attend a virtual Info Session, visit 1st Year Core, take an MPA elective before you’re admitted, tour the Evergreen campus, or request more info. Check out these options and more!
Marcia Zitzelman at email@example.com (360) 338-5771 (cell)