Contact an Advisor
Interested in becoming an Evergreen student?
Visit the Admissions website to learn how to start your academic journey.
How to Reach an Academic or Career Advisor
- Via email at email@example.com. We monitor email Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (Pacific Time)
- Zoom Drop-ins are available for quick questions most Mondays and Wednesdays from 1 - 4 pm. Details below.
- Individual appointments are available for academic planning discussions by scheduling in advance. See below.
- Text us at (360) 323-9201 with your questions, Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
- Call us at (360) 867-6312 during regular business hours, or leave voice mail with details for contacting you. Need a reply right away? Try one of the previous options.
Science advising is available Wednesdays from 2 - 3 pm during weeks 1 - 10 only. More details below.
International Programs and Services advising is available Mondays from 1 - 3 pm. More details below.
Academic Advising Zoom Drop-ins for Current Students
The easiest way to connect with an advisor for a quick question is a Zoom Drop-in. You'll have about 15-20 minutes to chat with an advisor. If you'd like a longer academic planning conversation, please set up an academic advising appointment through Bookings. See appointments below on this page.
Video is optional. Review Evergreen's Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
Update: Zoom Drop-ins will be 1 - 3 pm only on November 30 due to the Academic Fair.
Zoom Drop-ins are normally available Mondays and Wednesdays from 1 - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
When you arrive for your Zoom Drop-in:
- Enter the Advising virtual waiting room.
- Have your student ID number (A#) ready for check in.
Science Advising during Zoom Drop-ins
During weeks 1-10 of each quarter, during Zoom Drop-ins on Wednesday from 2 - 3 pm. An Evergreen science faculty member will be available during these hours to assist you with your science planning questions.
International Programs and Services Zoom Drop-ins
Students with quick questions related to study abroad or international student services can stop by on Wednesdays from 1 - 3 pm. A staff member who specializes in international programs and services will be available during these hours to assist you.
Appointments with Academic and Career Advising
Individual appointments are designed for current Evergreen students. They must be scheduled in advance. Please review the Advising Syllabus prior to your advising appointment.
How to set up a Virtual appointment in Teams:
- You need access to Microsoft Office 365. Find this in your My Evergreen account.
- Use our Virtual Bookings app to find a virtual appointment time that works best for you.
- Select the advisor you'd like to speak to – visit our Advising Staff page to review their bios.
- You'll use Microsoft Teams to join your advising appointment. Book your appointment, then download Microsoft Teams through Office 365, so you'll be ready to go.
If you require an in-person appointment, use the In-Person Bookings tool to set an appointment with an advisor in the Academic and Career Advising office on the Olympia Campus. Please check in for your appointment at the Evans Hall 2153 reception desk.
If you need to set up an after business hours appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you would like to discuss. Include your full contact information. We will help you coordinate an appointment as soon as possible.
If you are an Evergreen graduate interested in Career Advising assistance, please email your contact information to email@example.com. We'll connect you with one of the career advisors to schedule an appointment directly with you.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org