Contact an Advisor
Interested in becoming an Evergreen student? Visit the Admissions website to learn how to start your academic journey!
Reaching an Academic or Career Advisor
The best ways to reach an advisor:
- Via email at email@example.com. We monitor email during regular business hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (Pacific Time)
- Zoom Drop-ins are available most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 1 - 4 pm for quick questions. Details below.
- Individual appointments are available for academic planning discussions by scheduling in advance. See below.
- Text us at (360) 323-9201 with your quick questions, Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
- Call us at (360) 867-6312 during regular business hours, or leave a voice mail with complete details how to contact you. Need a reply right away? Try one of the previous options.
Science advising is available Wednesdays from 1:30 - 3 pm during weeks 1 - 10 only. More details below.
International Programs and Services advising is available Mondays from 1 - 3 pm. More details below.
Academic Advising Zoom Drop-ins for Current Students
Extended zoom drop-in hours will be available to help you prepare for fall or summer registration as follows:
- Monday through Thursday, May 16-19 open from 8 am - 12 noon
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, May 16,17, 19 and 20 open from 1 - 4 pm
- We will be CLOSED on Wednesday, May 18 after 12 noon
The easiest way to connect with an advisor for a quick question is through our Zoom Drop-ins! You'll have about 15-20 minutes to chat with an advisor. If you need to have a longer academic planning conversation, please set up an academic advising appointment through Bookings. See below on this page.
Video is optional. Review Evergreen's Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
These are normally available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1 pm - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
When you arrive for your Zoom Drop-in:
- Enter the Advising virtual waiting room.
- Have your student ID number (A#) ready so you can check in.
Science Advising during Zoom Drop-ins
During weeks 1 - 10, we will offer science advising on Wednesdays during our Zoom Drop-ins from 1:30 - 3 pm. An Evergreen science faculty member will be available during these hours to assist you with your science planning questions.
International Programs and Services Zoom Drop-ins
Students with quick questions related to study abroad or international student services can stop by on Mondays during our Zoom Drop-ins from 1 - 3 pm. An Evergreen staff member, who specializes in international programs and services, will be available during these hours to assist you.
Academic and Career Advising Appointments
Individual appointments are designed for current Evergreen students. They must be scheduled in advance. Please review the Advising Syllabus prior to your advising appointment.
Here's how to set up a Virtual appointment in TEAMS:
- You need access to Microsoft Office 365. You can find this in your My Evergreen account.
- Use our Virtual Bookings app to find a virtual appointment time that works best for you.
- Select the advisor you'd like to speak to – visit our Advising Staff page to review their bios.
- You'll use Microsoft Teams to join your advising appointment. Book your appointment, then download Microsoft Teams through Office 365, so you'll be ready to go.
If you require an in-person appointment, please use this In-Person Bookings tool to set an appointment to meet with an advisor in the Academic and Career Advising office on the Olympia Campus. Please check in for your appointment at the Library 2153 reception desk.
If you need to set up an after business hours appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you would like to discuss. Include your full contact information. We will help you coordinate an appointment as soon as possible.
If you are an Evergreen graduate interested in Career Advising assistance, please email your contact information to email@example.com. We'll connect you with one of the career advisors to schedule an appointment directly with you.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
These other offices can assist with specialized questions:
- First Peoples Multicultural Advising
- International Student Advising
- Study Abroad
- Native American and Indigenous Path of Study