Contact an Advisor
Interested in becoming an Evergreen student?
Visit Admissions to start your journey.
Ways to Reach Academic or Career Advisors
- Via email at email@example.com. We check email Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (Pacific Time)
- Zoom Drop-ins are available most Mondays and Wednesdays, 1 - 4 pm. Details below.
- Individual appointments are available for academic planning by scheduling in advance. See below.
- Text us at (360) 323-9201 with your questions, Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
- Call us at (360) 867-6312 during regular business hours, or leave a voice message with your contact details. Need a reply right away? Try one of the previous options.
Science advising and International Programs and Services advising is also available. More details below.
Academic Advising Zoom Drop-ins for Current Students
The easiest way to connect with an advisor with a quick question is a Zoom Drop-in. You'll have 15-20 minutes to chat with an advisor. If you'd like a longer academic planning conversation, schedule an academic advising appointment through Bookings. See appointments below.
Video is optional. Review Evergreen's Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
Update: Zoom Drop-ins will be closed on Wednesdays, February 1 and February 8.
Zoom Drop-ins are normally available Mondays and Wednesdays, 1 - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
When you arrive for your Zoom Drop-in:
- Enter the Advising virtual waiting room.
- Have your student ID number (A#) ready for check in.
Science Advising Zoom Drop-ins
A science faculty member will be available Wednesdays, 2 - 3 pm during weeks 1-10 of each quarter.
International Programs and Services Zoom Drop-ins
A staff member with International Programs expertise will be available Wednesdays from 1 - 3 pm to assist with quick questions related to study abroad or international programs.
Appointments with Academic and Career Advising
Individual appointments are designed for current Evergreen students and must be scheduled in advance. Please review the Advising Syllabus prior to your advising appointment.
How to set up a Virtual appointment in Microsoft Teams:
- You need access to Microsoft Office 365. Find this in your My Evergreen account.
- Use our Virtual Bookings app to find a virtual appointment time that works for you.
- Select the advisor you'd like to speak to. Visit our Advising Staff page to review bios.
- Use Microsoft Teams to join your advising appointment. Book your appointment, and be sure to download Microsoft Teams through Office 365 so you'll be ready.
If you require an In-Person advising appointment, please follow the same steps above and use our In-Person Bookings app to find an in-person appointment time that works for you. You can meet with with an advisor in our offices on the Olympia Campus. Check in for your appointment at the Evans Hall LIB 2153 reception desk when you arrive.
If you need an appointment after business hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you'd like to discuss. Include your complete contact information. We will help you coordinate an appointment as soon as possible.
If you're an Evergreen graduate interested in Career Advising assistance, email your complete contact information to email@example.com. We'll connect you with one of the career advisors to schedule with you directly.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org