Contact an Advisor
We are working remotely due to COVID-19. While that means we can't answer the office phone, you can still contact us for help.
Reaching an Academic or Career Advisor
These methods are listed in the order of how easy it is to reach us. Please contact any way you'd like!
- You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We monitor this during regular business hours:
- Monday/Tuesday: 9 am - 5 pm (Pacific Time)
- Wednesday/Thursday: 10 am - 7 pm
- Friday: 9 am - 2 pm
- Zoom Drop-ins are available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 1 - 4 pm*. Find out more below!
- Science advising is available on Wednesdays from 1:30 - 3:00 pm*. More details below.
- Limited individual appointments are available during our normal business hours. See below for more information.
- You can text us at (360) 323-9201 for any quick questions, Monday through Friday, 10 am – 4 pm (Pacific Time).
- You can still call us and leave a voice mail, but this will delay our response. The ways above are much better!
Academic Advising Zoom Drop-ins
NOTE: Wednesday, October 27 drop-ins will be from 1 - 3 pm only.
The easiest way to connect with an advisor for a quick question is through our Zoom Drop-ins!
Video is optional, and you can check the Evergreen Help Wiki for more information about using Zoom.
These are normally available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1 pm - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
When you arrive for your Zoom Drop-in:
- Enter the Advising virtual waiting room.
- Have your student id# (A#) ready so you can check in.
Science Advising during Zoom Drop-ins
During weeks 1 - 10, we will offer science advising on Wednesdays during our Zoom Drop-ins from 1:30 - 3:00 pm. An Evergreen science faculty member will be available during these hours to assist you with your science planning questions.
Academic and Career Advising Appointments
Limited individual appointments are available during our normal business hours.
These appointments are designed for Current Evergreen students. Here's how to set one up:
- To set up an appointment, you need access to Office 365. You can find this in your MyEvergreen account.
- Use our Bookings app to find a virtual appointment time that works best for you!
- You can choose the advisor you'd like to speak to -- just visit our Advising Staff page to review their bios.
- You'll need Microsoft Teams in order to then join your advising appointment. Once you book an appointment time, download Microsoft Teams from Office 365, so you'll be ready to go.
If you require an in-person appointment, please email your contact information to email@example.com and we'll assist you with coordinating an appointment in our office.
If you are an Evergreen Alum interested in Career Advising assistance, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll connect you with one of the career advisor to schedule an appointment with you.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Prospective Students and Greener Alums
- Interested in becoming an Evergreen student? Please visit the Admissions webpage for information about how to start your academic journey!
- Greener Alum? If you need your A# or can’t access the Bookings app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
These other offices are available to assist with specialized questions:
- First Peoples Multicultural Advising
- International Student Advising
- Study Abroad
- Native American and Indigenous Path of Study