Contact an Advisor
Ways to Reach Academic or Career Advisors
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We check email Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (Pacific Time)
- Zoom Drop-ins available most Mondays and Wednesdays, 1 - 4 pm through June 28th.
- Zoom Drop-ins summer update: Starting in July our Drop-ins will be available on Wednesdays only from 1 - 4 pm only until further notice. Our first Zoom Drop-in session in July will be July 5.
- Individual appointments available for academic planning by scheduling in advance.
- Text us at (360) 323-9201 with questions, Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
- Call us at (360) 867-6312 during business hours, or leave a voice message with your contact details.
Science advising is also available. More details below.
Academic Advising Zoom Drop-ins for Current Students
The easiest way to connect with an advisor with a quick question is a Zoom Drop-in. You'll have 15-20 minutes to chat with an advisor. If you'd like a longer academic planning conversation, schedule an academic advising appointment through Bookings. See appointments below.
Video is optional. Review Evergreen's Help Wiki for information about using Zoom.
Zoom Drop-ins are normally available Mondays and Wednesdays, 1 - 4 pm (Pacific Time).
Zoom Drop-ins summer update: Starting in July, our Drop-ins will be available on Wednesdays only from 1 - 4 pm only, until further notice. Our first Zoom Drop-in session in July will be July 5.
When you arrive for your Zoom Drop-in:
- Enter the Advising virtual waiting room.
- Have your student ID number (A#) ready for check in.
Science Advising Zoom Drop-ins
A science faculty member is available Wednesdays, 2 - 3 pm during weeks 1, and 4-10 of the quarter.
Appointments with Academic and Career Advising
Individual appointments are for current Evergreen students and must be scheduled in advance. Please review our Advising Syllabus before your advising appointment.
How to set up a Virtual appointment in Microsoft Teams:
- Log into your My Evergreen account.
- Open a new browser window and select either the virtual or in-person links to find an available appointment in the category that best fits your needs.
- If you schedule a virtual appointment, your advising meeting will be scheduled in Microsoft Teams,
- You can find Office 365 within your My Evergreen account, where you can also find your Outlook calendar and Teams access points.
- You will need to download Teams prior your appointment to join your virtual advising appointment.
- Use our Virtual Bookings app to find a virtual appointment time that works for you.
- Select the advisor you'd like to speak to. Visit our Advising Staff page to review bios.
- Use Microsoft Teams to join your advising appointment. Book your virtual appointment, and be sure to download Microsoft Teams through Office 365 so you'll be ready to meet with your advisor.
If you require an In-Person advising appointment, follow the same steps above and use our In-Person Bookings app link to find an appointment time that works for you. You can meet with an advisor in our offices on the Olympia Campus. Check in for your appointment at Evans Hall 2153 (library building) reception desk when you arrive.
If you need an appointment after business hours, email email@example.com and tell us what you'd like to discuss. Include your complete contact information. We'll help you coordinate an appointment as soon as possible.
If you're an Evergreen graduate interested in Career Advising, send your complete contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll connect you with one of the advisors to schedule with you directly. Or you can request an alumni (former student) account to then use the Bookings app links above.
Questions email: email@example.com
These other offices can assist with specialized questions: