More than half of our students come to Evergreen with existing credits. Here’s why:
- Evergreen’s generous credit transfer policies—every transferable credit counts toward your accredited bachelor’s degree.
- Academically rigorous and individually tailored, Evergreen empowers you to build your own unique academic pathways.
- Evergreen’s commitment to student research, writing, and seminar prepares students to thrive in graduate school.
- Students enjoy easy access to top-notch professional staff and faculty who are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
- Evergreen’s Veterans Resource Center helps veterans, active duty service members, and military partners access your benefits and excel in the classroom.
I was jumping through all of the hoops for my degree, but realized that I wasn't really directing my education. When I came to Evergreen I started driving my college experience more fully, honing in on food systems and community organizing.
—Katie Rains ’08, Executive Director of GRuB, transfer student
Meet an Admissions Counselor
We make regular visits to many Washington state community colleges. Check the schedule to find out when we'll be near you.
Transfer Credit Policy
Review our Transfer Credit Policy to see for yourself how your credits might transfer, including a list of specific degrees and courses for Washington state community college students.