Title IX

The Title IX Office remains a resource to all community members in Evergreen’s hybrid and remote environment. Please contact us at titleixcoordinator@evergreen.edu for assistance.

Evergreen is committed to providing a learning community that all members can grow and learn in, free from sex discrimination. The Title IX Office works with students, faculty, and staff to provide support, resources, and resolution options to anyone that may have experienced sex discrimination. 

Please contact the Title IX Coordinator with any questions: 

Connie Gardner (she/her)

connie.gardner@evergreen.edu or titleixcoordinator@evergreen.edu


Library Building 3216


Click Here to Make a Report of Sexual Harassment 


If you need immediate assistance, please contact Police Services at Evergreen at 360-867-6140 or 9-1-1. 

For confidential immediate assistance, SafePlace Olympia has a 24-hour helpline at 360-754-6300.