Post a Job
Campus job postings are now hosted by Handshake! The 'Employer Guide to Using CODA' below will walk you through creating your account and posting a job.
Type of on-campus and off-campus positions you can post on Handshake
- Part-time and full-time
- Seasonal and temporary
- Internships (paid and unpaid)
- Community learning and service (AmeriCorps)
- Tribal opportunities
- Veteran opportunities
- Summer camps
- Yard work, childcare and tutoring
Once registered, you will be able to post and update your job information, including
- The type of work you need done
- The qualifications you seek in an employee
- Set the date you want the job to be advertised
- Set the date you want the job to be pulled
Students will view your job online and will then contact you directly to apply. You select the applicants to interview and hire.
We appreciate you posting with us and hope you will find this service easy and useful!
Community Job Board Disclaimer
The Evergreen State College promotes equal opportunity for students and all employers are expected to do likewise. This site is a courtesy service and we do not screen or refer applicants. The Student Employment Office reserves the right to determine and approve appropriate positions for students.