Services Offered in the Counseling Center
Individual counseling, groups, workshops, assessment, evaluation and referral are all services offered within the Counseling Center.
- Our focus is counseling within a brief intervention framework to maximize your time with your counselor and to enhance your therapy experience.
- Community referrals are made for students seeking services beyond the scope of our clinic.
- Students coming to "walk-in" hours can expect to be seen briefly to establish a path for the most appropriate care and/or arrange a short-term plan in the event of a crisis.
- Students and their partners may be seen together for couple's counseling even if the partner is not a student.
- We also provide evaluation and consultation services for substance abuse issues. If you have questions or concerns about your substance abuse, or want to make changes around your substance abuse, check out our groups or make an appointment.
Make an appointment through Health eConnect (login required)