Student Project Support

Lab and Field Science Project Support

Jenna Nelson, Science Instructional Technician, can assist students who are doing lab and field science research projects:

1) within their programs

2) through Independent Learning Contracts (ILCs) 

3) as Master in Environmental Studies (MES) research

4) while enrolled in Student Originated Studies (SOS), Undergraduate Research (UGR) and Advanced Research (ARES) credits.

5) as part of a registered Student Group 

For more information click the link above that applies to you!

Questions about collecting permits?

If you have any questions, or need help working through the process, email to schedule a time to come in for assistance.