Electronic Media offers student-led, staff-directed professional assistance for your campus audio, video and media production needs.
The best way to get an accurate and timely estimate is to use the Production Request. Fill out the information as thoroughly as possible, specify that you'd like an estimate and a producer will create an estimate.
Rates are included as a guideline to help provide requesters with a sense of production costs. Some important pieces of context:
- Electronic Media charges for equipment packages, not by individual items. Our goal is to make charges straight-forward and clear.
- Our support is on-campus for the Evergreen community. If you have an off-campus event, contact Conference Services.
- Prices are Evergreen campus and Washington state rates. Non-academic and external events are charged differently, as per state regulations.
- Events that charge admission must always be charged back. If admission is on a donation basis, and/or if the event is academic in nature, there will still be a charge back.
- Standard editing window is for a two-week turnaround on typical event video editing projects, although projects are often completed well in advance. There are no additional post-production charges for standard turnaround time. That being said, faster editing turnarounds are sometimes possible, with additional labor charges.
Learn more from the Media Production Planning Guide.
Depending on production needs, other charges may be included. Some of these may include:
- Captioning. To ensure proper accessibility, some events may require live captions and captioner. Since we are not able to provide this service in-house, we must bill to support it and we can provide a quote.
- Web conferencing. Support for Zoom webinars and meetings can range from basic to heavily-produced.
- Olympia Campus
- Mailstop Evans 1501
Multimedia Lab Hours:Monday 1 pm to 8 pm, Tuesday - Thursday 1 pm to 6 pm. Friday 10 am - 5 pm