Our student workers, faculty, and staff are here to help you get the most out of our library resources.
Departmental Contact Information
- Acquisitions: To request purchases of physical materials and e-books.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (360) 867-6088 | Purchase Request Form
- Archives: To connect with our archival materials and special collections.
email@example.com | (360) 867-6126 | Donate Materials to the Library or Archives
- Circulation Desk: For help checking out, renewing, and returning materials.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (360) 867-6580 | Library Card Application | Appeal Library Charges
See also: How to Check Out Materials
- Rare Books: Collecting a a miscellany of odd, old, and beautiful books.
email@example.com | (360) 867-6625 | Rare Books Research Guide
- Research Desk: Request research help or schedule a workshop or consultation.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (360) 867-6252 | Research Assistance Form | Chat with a Librarian
Also see “Library” in the Campus Directory.
Dean of Library & Media Services and Member of the Faculty
Associate Dean of Library Operations
During the regular quarter, our research librarians are available for drop-in research help in the library at our research desk during these hours.
You can also utilize our chat with a librarian service, available 24x7, or schedule a research consultation with a librarian using our Research Assistance Form.