Find out about student employment opportunities in the library on our new student jobs page.
Try out our 24x7 chat service or email us any time at email@example.com.
Departmental Contact Information
- Acquisitions: To request purchases of physical materials and e-books.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (360) 867-6088 | Purchase Request Form
- Archives: To connect with our archival materials and special collections.
email@example.com | (360) 867-6126 | Donate Materials to the Library or Archives
- Circulation Desk: For help checking out, renewing, and returning materials.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (360) 867-6580 | Library Card Application | Appeal Library Charges
See also: How to Check Out Materials
- Rare Books: Collecting a a miscellany of odd, old, and beautiful books.
email@example.com | (360) 867-6625 | Rare Books Research Guide
- Research Desk: Request research help or schedule a workshop or consultation.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (360) 867-6252 | Research Assistance Form | Chat with a Librarian
Also see “Library” in the Campus Directory.
During the regular quarter, our research librarians are available for drop-in research help in the library at our research desk during these hours:
- Monday - Thursday | 10 am - 7 pm
- Friday | 10 am - 5 pm
You can also utilize our chat with a librarian service, available 24x7, or schedule a research consultation with a librarian using our Research Assistance Form.