Reserve Your Room On Campus
For Spring Quarter 2023 Move-In
The Housing application opens on February 1st, 2023.
The deadline to apply for Spring Housing is March 13th, 2023 at 8 am.
Submitted applications will be automatically placed on our waitlist.
Students are encouraged to check their e-mail for updates if previously placed on the waitlist. Students still seeking housing are encouraged to reach out to the Basic Needs Center for support.
The ADA fall housing priority deadline was May 15, 2022
- If you need ADA housing, apply as soon as possible
- We continue to accept requests for ADA housing after May 15, however we may not be able to meet all requests for the 2022-23 Academic Year
We are committed to being a fully-vaccinated community.
All residents must complete the COVID-19 vaccination requirement before receiving a room assignment.
Before You Apply
You'll complete a few steps before you apply for campus housing. Once the following are done, you'll be good to go!
- Apply and be admitted into Evergreen
- Get an evergreen.edu login and email address*
- Complete Evergreen's vaccination requirement
*After you apply, we will send important information to your evergreen.edu email address. Make sure you check this account often!
Start Your Housing Application
Begin your application with Evergreen housing through our StarRez Portal below.
You will receive your housing assignment towards the end of August.
Check your Evergreen email often! We'll email you about the following and more:
- Confirming receipt of your application
- Room assignment
- Suite mate contact information
- Information about rent and meal plan billing
- Check-In appointments and procedures
Canceling Your Application
We understand that plans change. If you already reserved a room but decide not to live with us, log in to the StarRez Portal and select Cancel Application.
Housing at Evergreen is proud to recognize and support a wide array of gender identities. When you apply to live here, you will tell us if you identify as a cisgender woman or man, a transgender woman or man, or someone who is non-binary. You'll also tell us whether you want to want to live with suite mates whose gender identity matches your own, or with suite mates of any gender identity. We will match you with suite mates based on your preferences.
Other Things We Need to Know
- Name and personal contact information
- Emergency contact information
- Disability Access requests
- Information about justice involvement, including supervision and/or pending charges
- Preferences about noise level and cleanliness
- Your choice of Meal Plan (required)
- Read and sign the Housing Agreement paying particular attention to:
- Section 9 (charges up to $700 for breaking the housing agreement or terminating early)
- Section 12 (charges up to $600 for canceling the housing agreement before moving in)
- Pay the required fees to confirm your housing application*
- $50 – Application Fee
- $200 – Academic Year Facilities and Maintenance Fee (fee drops to $150 for winter, $100 for spring or summer)
*note: Based on financial need, StarRez will give some students the option to defer paying fees until their Financial Aid comes in. The system will let you know if you qualify for deferral during the application process. If this is not offered to you, you will need to pay at the time you apply.
After We Receive Your Application
As soon as we get your application, we'll get to work. We wait until we have a large pool of applicants to start matching suite mate groups.
If you are an early applicant, you might want to revisit the StarRez portal again in mid-summer to connect with a larger pool of incoming residents. If you find someone you want to live with, join their group in the application!