Housing Maintenance

Let our student Residential Maintenance staff help you.


Call campus dispatch at (360) 867-6832 if you have an emergency. Dispatch will need the basic information about your emergency and will contact on-duty Resident Maintenance. Non-emergency work orders will be completed during normal business hours.

The student Residential Maintenance staff provides emergency maintenance after normal business hours and on weekends. Typical calls include clogged toilets, sinks, showers or tubs, water leaks, malfunctioning smoke detectors, light-bulb replacement and heater problems.

Non-emergency repairs

Complete your work order online so you can track its progress.

After logging in below, select Room Maintenance.

We can fix items that are furnished with your apartment/unit. If you can't complete a work order online, then call (360) 867-6764.

Work orders are prioritized depending on the situation (overflowing toilets take priority over a burned out light).

RAD workers build a shed for the campus

Residential and Dining (RAD) student staff are here to help you

  • By submitting a work order you give Housing staff permission to enter your room
  • You do not need to be present during the repair
  • Staff will leave a note on your door stating the status of work completed

Be specific when you submit your work order.  Rather than noting “my sink doesn't work,” instead tell us “the left-hand bathroom sink isn’t getting hot water.”

Create work orders as problems occur to keep our facilities in tip-top shape and to prevent any further damage that an issue may cause.


You are responsible for keeping your bedroom space clean and free from excessive clutter. You and your roommates are collectively responsible for keeping your common areas clean, including your bathroom.

Your Resident Director will inspect your common areas mid-way through each quarter.


During normal business hours, you can come to our office to check out a vacuum for up to one hour. You’ll need your Evergreen ID.