Academic Year 2021-2022 applications (fall 2021 move in) will open on April 30, 2021
Housing office hours are greatly reduced due to remote work. Call us at
(360) 867-6132 or email us at email@example.com if you need to connect with someone in the office.
Locked out of your apartment?
8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Call 360-867-6764
After hours - Call 360-867-6832
Living on campus has many benefits
- No need to commute or fight for a parking space
- Building community and relationships with other students
- Free, fast internet and other utilities
- Easy access to events occurring on campus
- Reduce your carbon footprint, and save time and money on your commute
- Enjoy 1,000 acres of outdoor adventure in your backyard
- You’ll be more engaged in our learning community: you’re more likely to make friends, go to campus events, and have discussions with people with differing political views (Source: 2018 National Survey of Student Engagement)
Where can you live?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only offering apartment style housing for the 2020-21 academic year.
Our apartments are community style living, where each student has their own private bedroom and shares a kitchen, living room, and bathroom with up to five other students.
Our apartments have separate exterior doors used by no more than six residents, single private bedrooms, and have self contained heating and ventilation systems.