Evergreen Housing is committed to being a fully vaccinated community this fall. Everyone must complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement before moving in.
Evergreen plans to hold most of our classes in person for 2021-2022 and to require that all students, staff, faculty and contract workers who are participating in in person activities either submit proof of vaccination or receive an approved exemption to fulfill the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement.
As guidance changes, we will continue to update our COVID-19 FAQ
Housing office hours are still reduced for due to remote work.
Starting August 30, 2021 we plan to be open Monday - Friday, 10am-5pm.
Call us at (360) 867-6132 or email us at email@example.com if you need to connect with someone in the office.
Locked out of your apartment?
8:30am - 5:00pm - Call (360) 867-6764
After hours - Call (360) 867-6832
Living on campus has many benefits
- No need to commute or fight for a parking space
- Building community and relationships with other students
- Free, fast internet and other utilities
- Easy access to events occurring on campus
- Reduce your carbon footprint, and save time and money on your commute
- Enjoy 1,000 acres of outdoor adventure in your backyard
- You’ll be more engaged in our learning community: you’re more likely to make friends, go to campus events, and have discussions with people with differing political views (Source: 2018 National Survey of Student Engagement)
Campus housing is all apartment style
Our apartments are community style living. Each student has their own private bedroom and shares a kitchen, living room, and bathroom with up to five other students.
Let us know your gender identity when you apply. You can also select whether or not you want to share an apartment with people of your gender identity only, or with students of any gender identity.
Apartments have separate exterior doors and self contained heating and ventilation systems.