Evergreen plans to hold most classes in person for 2021-2022 requires that all students, residents, staff, faculty and contract workers who are participating in in-person activities either submit proof of vaccination or receive an approved exemption to fulfill the COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement.
2022-2023 Academic Year applications will be available on April 30, 2022
Our office is open Monday - Friday, 10 am-5 pm, and we are located on the 3rd floor of Residence Hall A.
Call us at (360) 867-6132 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to connect with someone in the office.
Locked out of your apartment?
8 am - 5 pm: Call (360) 867-6132, Monday through Friday
After hours: Call (360) 867-6832
Living on campus has many benefits
- No need to commute or fight for a parking space
- Building community and relationships with other students
- Free, fast internet and other utilities
- Easy access to events occurring on campus
- Reduce your carbon footprint, and save time and money on your commute
- Enjoy 1,000 acres of outdoor adventure in your backyard
- You’ll be more engaged in our learning community: you’re more likely to make friends, go to campus events, and have discussions with people with differing political views (Source: 2018 National Survey of Student Engagement)
Campus housing is all apartment style
Our apartments are community style living. Each student has their own private bedroom and shares a kitchen, living room, and bathroom with up to five other students.
Let us know your gender identity when you apply. You can also select whether or not you want to share an apartment with people of your gender identity only, or with students of any gender identity.
Apartments have separate exterior doors and self contained heating and ventilation systems.