Home is where the heart is. And when home is on the Evergreen campus, it’s also where nearly all first year students are. Along with all sorts of recreation and athletics opportunities. Yummy food. Great coffee. Forest. Beach. You get the picture.
Living on campus has many benefits
- No need to commute or fight for a parking space
- Free, fast internet and other utilities
- Easy access to events occurring on campus
- Reduce your carbon footprint, and save time and money on your commute
- Enjoy 1,000 acres of outdoor adventure in your backyard
- You’ll be more engaged in our learning community: you’re more likely to make friends, go to campus events, and have discussions with people with differing political views (Source: 2018 National Survey of Student Engagement)
Where can you live?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only offering Apartment Single rooms for the 2020-21 academic year.
Our apartments have separate exterior doors used by no more than six residents, single private bedrooms, and have self contained heating and ventilation systems.