Evergreen is committed to providing a safe living environment so that all students can focus on their studies.
Applications for Fall Housing are now closed. Winter quarter applications will be open by December 1st, with move in for winter quarter on Saturday, January 2, 2021.
After the main January 2nd move in, there will be two more move ins for winter quarter: Wednesday, January 6th and Wednesday, January 13th. After the Wednesday move ins you will be required to complete a two-week quarantine in a temporary apartment on campus before you move into your permanent space.
If you're living with us this winter keep checking your @evergreen.edu for important details.
Housing office hours are greatly reduced due to remote work. Call us at
(360) 867-6132 or email us at email@example.com if you need to connect with someone in the office.
Locked out of your apartment?
8:30 am - 5:00 pm - Call 360-867-6764
After hours - Call 360-867-6832
Living on campus has many benefits
- No need to commute or fight for a parking space
- Free, fast internet and other utilities
- Easy access to events occurring on campus
- Reduce your carbon footprint, and save time and money on your commute
- Enjoy 1,000 acres of outdoor adventure in your backyard
- You’ll be more engaged in our learning community: you’re more likely to make friends, go to campus events, and have discussions with people with differing political views (Source: 2018 National Survey of Student Engagement)
Where can you live?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only offering Apartment Single rooms for the 2020-21 academic year.
Our apartments have separate exterior doors used by no more than six residents, single private bedrooms, and have self contained heating and ventilation systems.