Resources for Family & Friends
Parent or Guardian Checklist
- Make sure student has copy of insurance card and information on how to access services
- Make appointments with current physician/provider for physical exam and discussion of needs pre school. Also ensure they have enough refills of any medication.
- If a student is transferring care to Olympia/Thurston County area we highly recommend you do so early as wait times can be quite long.
- Develop a plan for communicating and checking in with each other.
Resource for Friends & Family
- Friends & Family Checklist
- JED Foundation Set To Go Campaign
- Resources--Crisis + Emergencies
- On-Campus Student Resources
The Jed Foundation provides information specific to the mental health needs of students: www.jedfoundation.org/
Location and Contact
Visit Health eConnect to schedule appointments, complete forms, and upload immunization records.
Phone: (360) 867-6200
Fax: (360) 867-6787
Located on the 3rd floor of SEM-2 B.
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW, SEM-2 B3132, Olympia, WA 98505
Available by appointment during the academic weeks of Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters.
Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 5 pm
Fridays: 10 am - 12 pm
Closed for lunch 12 - 1 pm, Monday - Thursday
We are closed for campus holidays, breaks, and Summer