On-campus and remote production support may be available; check the Production page for more information.
To reach us, email Electronic Media.
Electronic Media is Evergreen's one-stop-shop for campus media production support. EM has the experience and capability to provide affordable-yet-professional media services campus-wide, including event support and recording.
A Primer on Production Rates
Rates are included as a guideline to help provide clients with a sense of production costs. Some important pieces of context:
- Electronic Media charges for equipment packages, not by individual items. Our goal is to make charges straight-forward and clear to clients. This also allows for us to focus on doing a quality job with our production work.
- The vast majority of our support is on-campus for the Evergreen community. If you have an off-campus need, please contact a producer directly.
- Listed prices are Evergreen campus and Washington state rates. Non-academic and external events are charged differently, as per state regulations; additionally, media support for externally-sourced events is coordinated through Evergreen's Conference Services. Please contact them directly for conference support:
- Phone: (360) 867-6192
- Email: Conference Services
- Events that charge admission must always be charged back - even if admission is on a donation basis, and/or if the event is academic in nature.
- Our standard editing window is for a two-week turnaround on typical event video editing projects (although projects are often completed well in advance). There are no post-production charges for standard turnaround time.
- Faster editing turnarounds are possible - with added labor charges. Editing usually works out to between one and two hours per event hour. This means that a two hour video document may take 2-4 hours of editing and exporting.
Depending on production needs, other charges may be included. Some of these may include:
- Captioning: To ensure proper accessibility, some events may require live captions and captioner. Since we are not able to provide this service in-house, we must bill to support it. (Ask for quote)
- Web-conferencing: Support for Zoom Webinars and Meetings (and with discussion, other protocols) can range from basic to heavily-produced.
Want to learn more? Take a look at what we do on our Production page. If you have additional questions about your future production, please contact Audio/Media Producer Ben Hargett for more information.