Public Service Centers
Evergreen has a long history of commitment to public service based on the principle that colleges should provide students, faculty and staff an opportunity to give back to their communities.
The Public Service Centers serve as a conduit between Evergreen and a wider community, enriching and broadening the exchange of knowledge in an ever-widening circle.
- Center for Community-Based Learning and Action
- Longhouse Education & Cultural Center
- Sustainability in Prisons Project
- The Washington Center
- Washington State Institute for Public Policy
Other Public Service Initiatives
- Consortium for Innovative Environments in Learning
- C.O.P.L.A.C. Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges
- The Peace and Justice Studies Association
- EF International Language School
- Environmental Practice Journal of the National Association of Environmental Professionals
- International Canopy Network
- Sue Crystal Memorial eHealth Institute