How to Apply
You can apply online or on paper. Learn more about the application process.
Evergreen–Tacoma is not holding in-person intake interviews at this time. You can:
- Schedule a virtual information session to meet with the Student Services Coordinator and learn more about the program.
- Request an unofficial transcript review to see if you qualify for admission.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Leave a message at (253) 680-3000. Expect a call back within 24 hours Monday – Friday.
Tacoma Program Requirements
Most students begin at Evergreen–Tacoma as a junior or senior with a minimum of 90 transferable college credits or a transferable associate degree.
For students with under 90 transferable credits, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we have options for you! See the transfer requirements information on our Admissions website to learn which degrees or credits will transfer, or request an unofficial transcript review.
- Complete an intake interview. You can interview before or after beginning the online application, but your application will not be processed until after your interview.Contact the student services coordinator at (253) 680-3005 to schedule your intake interview or if you have questions about applying to the Tacoma Program.