Leave of Absence or Withdrawal

If you need to take some time away from Evergreen, or decide to leave permanently, you should download a Change of Status form (PDF), fill it out, and return it to Registration and Records.

If you apply for a leave of absence, you have up to one year to return to Evergreen without having to reapply for admission. Within that one-year period, you can simply go on-line, log in and register as soon as your time ticket comes up for the next enrollment period.

Continue to check your Evergreen e-mail while you are on leave! You will want to be informed about any policy changes that might be enacted while you're gone. 

If you are gone longer than a year, your status will change to "withdrawn" and you will need to re-apply for admission. Your online access will also lapse and will need to be reactivated.