Common Application Scholarships
Amount: Varying amounts; 16 scholarships some with multiple awards
Due Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Applicants for this scholarship will be considered for all of the following scholarships. PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY ONE APPLICATION. Recipients for all of the opportunities will be selected from a combined application pool.
- Tuttle Baldwin Scholarship ($1,562)
- Francisco Bautista Scholarship ($2,208; two awarded)
- TQ Berg Family Scholarship ($1,493)
- Judy Cushing Scholarship ($2,912)
- Dan Evans Scholarship ($1,365)
- Evergreen Parents’ Endowed Scholarship ($2,292)
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship ($2,622; two awarded)
- Merrill & Rhea Gordon Scholarship ($2,466)
- Jane Jervis Scholarship ($1,376)
- K2 Scholarship ($2,805; two awarded)
- Linda Kahan Scholarship ($1,473)
- Daniel Ira Klein Memorial Scholarship ($4,426; two awarded)
- Les Purce Scholarship ($3,603; two awarded)
- Oscar Soule Scholarship ($1,517)
- Girvin Family Scholarship 2 ($1,333)
- Sarah and Stanley Rumbaugh Scholarship ($1,379)
Offered to new or currently enrolled students with at least sophomore standing attending full time. This scholarship is intended to support promising students who may be at risk of dropping out of college and who demonstrate financial need. In addition, the applicant should be one or more of the following:
- Facing high levels of student loan indebtedness
- A first generation student, e.g., a student whose parents did not graduate from a 4 year college or university
- Native American
- African American
- A parent
- Age 24-26 and working to complete their degree
- Submit the following to be considered for all the opportunities above:
- Letter of application no longer than two pages. Please speak to the following in your letter of application:
- What are you studying and why?
- How do you plan to use your degree after you finish Evergreen?
- Statement, no longer than half of one page, outlining how you meet one of the additional criteria set out above.
- Two letters of recommendation supporting your application.
- FAFSA or WASFA (see How to Apply #4).