First Peoples Multicultural, Trans, and Queer Support Services
We are hiring student workers for the Latinx Youth Summit
The Hispanic Roundtable will be hosting its Annual Latinx Youth Summit at Evergreen for the third time on November 22nd. This year's summit is particularly special because it is the 20th anniversary. If you are interested in joining the planning team we encourage you to submit an application by July 1st.
What we do
First Peoples enhances the educational experience, retention, and graduation of students of color and LGBTQIA+ students. We do this by:
- supporting academic, personal, and career matters, academic interventions and innovations
- providing referrals to on and off-campus resources
- creating campus-wide educational and cultural programming in support of diversity and inclusion
- providing community building and belonging activities
Comprehensive academic, social, and personal advising
Our trained professional and peer advisors are on hand to help you navigate and understand your Evergreen experience, and to support you as a whole person. Working with us means getting help from people who get you! Our office will help you:
- find your community
- join fun events and activities
- meet with an academic advisor
- receive peer and professional support
- develop skills for advocacy and allyship
- find space for discovering your identity
A home away from home
The Student Equity and Arts Lounge is a welcoming and inclusive space for studying, meeting up with friends, attending a workshop, or just taking a minute to recharge.
Support for Undocumented Students
Find all-gender restrooms
See a list and map of all-gender restrooms on the Olympia campus.