First Peoples Multicultural, Trans, and Queer Support Services
What we do
First Peoples enhances the educational experience, retention, and graduation of students of color and LGBTQIA+ students. We do this by:
- supporting academic, personal, and career matters, academic interventions and innovations
- providing referrals to on and off-campus resources
- creating campus-wide educational and cultural programming in support of diversity and inclusion
- providing community building and belonging activities
Comprehensive academic, social, and personal advising
Our trained professional and peer advisors are on hand to help you navigate and understand your Evergreen experience, and to support you as a whole person. Working with us means getting help from people who get you! Our office will help you:
- find your community
- join fun events and activities
- meet with an academic advisor
- receive peer and professional support
- develop skills for advocacy and allyship
- find space for discovering your identity
Support for Undocumented Students
Visit this webpage to learn about resources and support for undocumented students available at Evergreen.
For individualized support contact the Undocumented/ Underserved Student Support Specialist, Diego Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org
A home away from home
The Student Equity and Arts Lounge is a welcoming and inclusive space for studying, meeting up with friends, attending a workshop, or just taking a minute to recharge.
Find all-gender restrooms
See a list and map of all-gender restrooms on the Olympia campus.