Motor Pool

Rent a vehicle for a field trip, conference, or other college-approved activity off campus.

(Effective March 1, 2022 Motor Pool operations has moved to Parking Services in SEM 1, 3157)

Submit your vehicle reservation request via our online form.

You must be a permitted driver to operate a college vehicle. Get a use permit.

The college owns several passenger and cargo vans. See the options and find further information on how to reserve a van.

If you need to use a smaller passenger vehicle, you can use the Washington State Motor Pool. You can complete the vehicle reservation request form to request vehicles from the state motor pool as well.


All Motor Pool business is handled from the Parking Services office in Seminar 1 Office 3157, during the business hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Thursday and 8am to 1pm on Friday, including permits, reservations, and key pickup.

Motor Pool vehicles are located in the Facilities maintenance yard at 3540 Driftwood Road NW (Google Map to this location) and can be picked up and dropped off there.

In Case of Emergency

If you are involved in a crash, please contact us immediately.

  • During regular business hours (Monday - Thursday 8am-4pm and Friday 8am-1pm): (360) 867-6354, Motor Pool
  • Evenings and weekends: (360) 867-6832, Police Services

Review additional information and instructions.