Reporting Concerns

How to report incidents or concerns about behavior for follow-up.

If this is an emergency, call 911.

General Student Concerns

Report Community Concerns to the CARE Team

If you see something that's not quite right, a student who needs help, are having difficulty with another student, etc.

Concerns made to the CARE Team will be reviewed and assessed for appropriate interventions. For more information about the membership and role of the CARE Team, please visit the FAQ [Link to follow]

Sexual Misconduct

Report Sexual Misconduct Concerns to Title IX

Students seeking confidential support can also talk with staff at Student Wellness Services.

Potential Violation of the Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities

Report Concerns to the Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities

Concerns made via this form will be sent directly to the Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities.  

Potential Criminal Issues

Report Concerns to Evergreen Police Services

Concerns made via this form will be sent directly to Police Services. If the concern is deemed a violation of campus policy, it may be forwarded to the Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities.

Accommodations Needs

For information about Student Disability Support Services or to request accommodations: Student Access Services.