Student Travel Fund for Conference Presentations
Funding is now available for spring quarter!
Are you a student traveling to present your academic work at a conference or professional meeting?
The Academic Deans office has a limited fund to help reimburse your expenses. Awards are up to $250 and students can be granted one award per academic year.
Student applicants need to be:
- Currently enrolled at Evergreen (undergraduate or graduate)
- Presenting work tied to an academic program/course or ILC
Applications must include:
- Name, contact information, and A#
- A brief description of the conference or meeting and title of presentation
- Place(s) and date(s) of travel
- Benefit expected from participation in the conference or meeting
- Brief letter of support from the faculty that sponsored the academic work
- Cost of transportation, registration, and other expenses the award would be used for
- Any other sources of funding being used to cover expenses
Funds can be used for:
- Conference registration fees
- Evergreen van rental (if authorized)
- Plane or train tickets
Funds can be not used for:
- Reimbursement for miles used traveling in a personal vehicle
Applications should be sent as a word or pdf document to email@example.com. Requests must be received at least two weeks before the travel date.
The fund for these awards is limited and requests for funds will be denied once it is exhausted.