Annual Open Enrollment
Make plan changes online during annual open enrollment
Visit My Account to make changes.
PEBB annual open enrollment is November 1-30. Any changes you make during open enrollment become effective January 1.
If you do not want to make any plan changes, you do not need to do anything, unless you
- cover a spouse or domestic partner under your PEBB medical coverage for 2021, or
- wish to enroll in Flexible Spending or Dependent Care Programs.
During the 2021 Open Enrollment, Payroll Staff will be working remotely. You can send forms through campus mail to Lib 1126 or securely submit electronic forms through our Canvas Open Enrollment Course. Please, for your protection, do not send documents with your social security number or private medical information through email.
If your spouse has waived other coverage and enrolled on your PEBB plan, you may need to re-attest to the spousal coverage surcharge even if you do not make any plan changes.
You must enroll annually in Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP).
2021 FSA/DCAP Enrollment Form must be received in the Payroll & Benefits office before 4 pm on November 30th. Online enrollment must be completed by November 30th.
Changes you can make during open enrollment:
- Enroll if you previously waived PEBB medical coverage (and attest to the premium surcharges).
- Remove a family member from your PEBB coverage.
- Change your medical and/or dental plan.
- Waive PEBB medical coverage if you have other comprehensive group medical coverage.
- Enroll in Flexible Spending or Dependent Care Programs
- Enroll in or increase your optional life insurance through MetLife
To add an eligible family member to your PEBB coverage.
You cannot enroll or attest for family members online unless they already are enrolled in either your medical or dental coverage. Forms can be found on PEBB’s website or at the Payroll & Benefits office.
- Submit a 2021 Employee Enrollment/Change form to your Payroll & Benefits office.
- Provide proof of your family member’s eligibility.
- You must also attest to the tobacco use surcharge and the spousal coverage surcharge (if applicable) to determine whether the premium surcharges will apply to your account.
Create an online account with your insurance plan
Navia Benefit Solutions (formerly Flex-Plan Services, Inc.) Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
HealthEquity, Inc. Health Savings Account