Credit Transfer

College Credit for Your Experience

Evergreen makes it easy for you to turn your experience into college credit. After you apply for admission and are admitted to the college, Admissions will process your transfer credits. They will need a certified copy of your Joint Services Transcript (JST), and may request certificates of completion for particular courses in order to evaluate your eligibility for college credits.

Learn more about transferring military experience to college credit.

Transferring College Credit

If you have credit from other college experiences, including community college, you can transfer those credits too! Read about transfer credit policies.