Veteran Benefits Transfer

Transferring Benefits to Another School

If you are leaving Evergreen and transferring to another school, please stop by the Veterans Resource Center and allow us to fill out a VA Form 22-1995 (change in program or place of training) for your next school. This will keep your benefits heading in the right direction.

If you do not have access to a computer or do not want to do it online, you can bring a copy of your DD-214 (discharge paper) and your banking information (name of bank, routing number and account number) to the Veterans Resource Center. We can either file it online or you can fill out the paper form and we will mail it for you.

You can also choose to ask your new schools' Veterans center to assist you.

Transferring Benefits from a Military Member or Veteran to Dependents

Military personnel may transfer a portion or all of their Chapter 33 educational benefits to their dependent children or spouse. However, it must be done while the person is still on active duty. There is no provision for transferring benefits after discharge. More about transferring educational benefits.