Marketing and Communications
Get help telling your stories
Working with partners across campus, Marketing and Communications creates print and digital publications, manages the Evergreen website, directs the college’s social media, public relations, outreach, advertising, and a lot more.
We’re a team of marketing and communications professionals on a mission to promote Evergreen to prospective students, tell our powerful story on multiple channels to key audiences, and provide strategic direction on Evergreen’s brand.
We’re experienced journalists, marketers, community connectors, web and graphic design experts, and content creators. Many of us are Greeners. All of us are focused on doing our best outreach on behalf of the college.
We specialize in
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Marketing/creative strategy development
- Photography and video
- Internal Communications (student, staff and faculty)
- Media inquiries
- Social media engagement
- Community outreach and partnerships
- “Speedy the Geoduck” mascot appearances
- Identity standards and brand guidelines
- Andrew Beattie, Internal Communications Liaison
- Shauna Bittle, Photographer
- Farra Layne Hayes, Associate Vice President for Marketing & Communications
- Sandra Kaiser, Vice President of College Relations
- Kurt Lorenz, Graphic Designer Senior
- Brian Mathis, Creative Services & Web Manager
- Elaine Nelson, Web Developer
- Darrell Pruett, Graphic Designer Senior
- Matt Turner, Storyteller
- Kelly Von Holtz, Public Relations and Marketing Manager
- Jim Withington, Web Designer
We look forward to working with you!
Order business cards, stationery and name tags
These print items will help you present a consistent visual face of Evergreen in college communications. Get started by using Storefront.