Human Resource Services

Human Resource Services provides resources and information to support fair and equitable employment practices at Evergreen.

New staff at Evergreen? Review what you’ll need to do in your first days and weeks here as you become part of the college community.

We assist with resources to help you improve as a staff member.

If you have questions about work rules, leave, or processes, review your union’s Collective Bargaining Agreements, see the college’s Employment Policies, or contact us directly.

Changing your name or address

You can change your address, phone number, or emergency contact information on My Evergreen. Click on the “Pay History and Information” link to get started.

If you are changing your name, you will need to bring appropriate documentation to Human Resource Services in person. More information about this process is provided in the profile change form on My Evergreen. You can also download a Name Change Form (PDF).

If any life changes affect your insurance or retirement benefits, contact Payroll and Benefits.

Review your personnel file

The exact contents of your personnel file vary depending on your history or classification. But the following items are usually included:

  • Official job description
  • Performance evaluations
  • Written reprimands and disciplinary actions within a time period

You can ask us to add information about training or certification, or any written positive feedback about your job performance. You can also request a copy of your complete file at any time. Contact us to get started.