Prepayment plans are only for full academic years and cover fall, winter, and spring quarters. To sign up, log in to My Evergreen and go to “Web Payment” to get started. Under “Installment Payment Plan” you will find a calculator. The calculator will help you estimate the total amount of the prepayment plan you want to set up.
- August, September, and October payments cover fall expenses.
- November, December, and January cover winter expenses.
- February, March, and April payments cover spring expenses.
- $40 non-refundable sign-up fee
- $25 fee insufficient or uncollected funds
- $10 late payment fee
Underpayment or overpayment
If you change your enrollment, housing, or other expenses, or if your financial aid isn't what you expected, you may end up owing more or less than the amount set in your payment plan.
At the end of spring quarter, we review your account and send a bill or refund.