Student Financial Services (Bursar)

Student Financial Services consists of Student Accounts, Cashiers, and Perkins Loan Offices.

Changes due to COVID-19

The Student Financial Services Office is open by phone and email to serve students and families. Please call (360) 867 -6447 or email

Receiving funds during remote operations

If you are currently using direct deposit, you will experience little or no change. Business Services is processing direct deposits daily. Your bank’s operations may affect the actual time funds arrive in your account. Check Student Financial Services under “Get Your Financial Aid” to learn more about direct deposit (E-Refund) if you are not using it now.

If you usually get a check, you may see a delay. Business Services is printing and processing checks once per week on Wednesdays during altered operations. If this is a concern please email

Checks for financial aid refunds, emergency grants, or loans can be printed daily if needed. Emergency checks are also available for pickup if absolutely necessary. Students should communicate their needs to the financial aid office by emailing

Financial aid awards, adjustments, or emergency funds processed before noon should result in payment to the student the next day. Actual receipt of your check or direct deposit will of course depend upon the Postal Service or your bank. Under coronavirus altered operations, Evergreen is not able to generate “same day” payments by check.

Checks are being mailed to the most recent address on file for students. It is important that you have an up-to-date address on file! Address changes are made through My Evergreen. Visit Changing Your Personal Information if you need instructions.

Make payments

If you owe money for anything on campus, including replacement ID cards, tuition, housing, meal plans, and fines, you can pay it through Student Financial Services.

  • Online: use a debit or credit card or an e-check via Web Payment. You'll pay an extra 2.75% if you pay by card. Check payments are free.
  • By postal mail: check or money order (include student ID number).
  • In person: use check, cash, cashier check, money order, or debit card (with PIN) at our office on the first floor of the Library building. Credit cards are not accepted.

Find out more about billing, including tuition bills, holds, and collections.

Get your financial aid

If you are awarded financial aid that is more than the cost of tuition and fees, you can have it deposited directly to your bank account. Set up E-Refund on the Web Payment site.

If you sign up for E-Refund, your financial aid refund should be available on the first day of the quarter.

Otherwise, we’ll send you a check to the mailing address we have on file. We send checks out on the Friday before classes start. The exact date you receive it depends on the US Post Office. We do not give out financial aid checks at the cashier window.

Pick up checks and petty cash

You can pick up payroll and reimbursement checks any time the cashier's window is open. You’ll need your Evergreen ID. We do not give out financial aid checks at the cashier window.

Payroll checks

If you’re getting a paper check, it’s available to pick up for five business days after each pay date. Then we send your check to the mailing address on file. (See detailed pay schedule.)

Avoid mailing mishaps and get paid right away by signing up for direct deposit.

Reimbursement checks and petty cash

You’ll receive an email letting you know it’s available after we’ve processed the paperwork from your office. Come in during open window hours to pick it up.

If you’re getting a check or more than $100 petty cash, you’ll need to sign the log book.