Employee Work Request Form

Emergency Situations

  • In campus housing: call RAD at (360) 867-6764
  • In any other location, during business hours: call Facilities at (360) 867-6120
  • After hours: call Police Services at (360) 867-6832

All Other Maintenance, Repair, and Work Orders

General maintenance and repair is provided by and funded by Facilities. This includes replacing light bulbs, fixing faucets, and so on.

Please do not make your own repairs, install whiteboards, paint, or move heavy furniture by yourself! Not only do we have the right equipment for every job, union contracts require that all repair, maintenance, and remodeling work on campus must be managed by Facilities Services.

Facilities typically charges department budgets for work that isn't day-to-day maintenance or repairs. This includes remodels, additions, alterations, and installation of furniture or equipment. We'll give you an estimate before you make a decision. Estimates are always free, and we're happy to talk about alternate ways to accomplish your goals. Email fwr@evergreen.edu or use the form links below.