Advice for Greeners by Greeners! We are current Evergreen students who are here to enhance your visit to Academic & Career Advising. We look forward to working with you!
Do you want to be a Peer Advisor?
We are now accepting applications for next Fall. We are looking for students interested in helping other students navigate Evergreen.
We ask for a one year commitment for the entire 2019-2020 academic year and you must have been awarded a full work study award for next year.
- Please submit your cover letter, resume and a completed application before midnight of July 31, 2019 for full consideration.
- We will accept applications until the position(s) are filled.
- You may review the job description here or you can find more details about the job in CODA under job #17. (Hint: You can access CODA through your my.evergreen account.)
- Please submit your application documents to: Katherine McGee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions, please contact Katherine directly via email or phone (360) 867-6395.
Hello! I’m Allie (she/her), I am a junior at Evergreen pursuing biology and science communications. Outside of the classroom I work as an artist and advocate of inclusion in STEM and public health fields. I look forward to helping you navigate higher education!
Hi. My name is Louis (he/him). I am currently a sophomore at Evergreen. My area of emphasis is focused on psychology and I love reading about the various experiments and studies that have influenced the field. In my day to day life, I write and arrange music and enjoy working on a variety of recording projects.