Eligibility for Accommodations

You are eligible to receive accommodations through Access Services if you:

  • Have a documented physical, mental, or sensory impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities
  • Have a record of such impairment or have an abnormal condition that is medically recognizable or diagnosable

Documentation Requirements

Students with documented disabilities are eligible for disability support services. Depending on your disability, professional documentation may be presented from a medical doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, neuro-psychologist, school psychologist, other professional diagnostician or medical professional who is a specialist in the field of your specific disability.

Guidelines for documentation requirements are available from Access Services or by clicking on the links below: