Understand your educational options, plan your academic path, and succeed as a learner
Community Opportunities & Internship Fair
Wednesday, January 28th from 12-3pm in Library LobbyFor more information about this event and who will be there, visit the Fair page.
Advisors can assist you with:
- Understanding how college works and how to develop the skills to succeed here
- Navigating Evergreen's curriculum
- Choosing programs and courses to meet your interests and goals
- Identifying and developing an area of emphasis in your studies
- Preparing for advanced study in your field
- Connecting with campus resources and support systems
- Improving your study and time management skills
Your Advising Partnership—More info on how to connect and work with advisors.
Navigating Evergreen PPT - A quick overview for students new to Evergreen.
Questions? Call us at (360) 867-6312.