We're here to promote student success at Evergreen.
We help students understand the structure of Evergreen and realize the variety of educational options available to them.
We work as collaborators with students in the exploration and discovery of meaningful and engaging strategies for learning.
To see an Academic Advisor
- CLOSED Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day.
- Hours:Our general business hours during the academic year will be Monday-Thursday 8a-6pm and Fridays 8a-5pm. We will be available during the 5-6pm hour by appointment only on a limited basis - please call to schedule in advance. (Closed on federal holidays or during some special campus events.) If traveling a distance to visit us, please do call in advance to verify our hours on the day you plan to visit.
- Appointments are typically available in the mornings Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm and evenings Monday-Thursday, 5-6pm. All appointments must be made at least one day in advance, so please call our office to schedule. Appointments are 1/2 hour long and appropriate for in-depth conversations about complex questions or long-term academic planning.
- Drop-in Advising Hours are the best time to stop by and get quick information or answers to simple questions. During these hours advisors meet briefly with students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Drop-in Advising is typically available in the afternoons:
- 1-5 pm Monday-Wednesday
- 1-4 pm Thursday-Friday
Enrollment reports are provided during the open registration period prior to the start of each quarter.
Academic Advising sponsors or participates in many events and workshops throughout the academic year. Information Sessions are offered days and evenings covering topics such as how to do an internship, how to become a teacher, and how to study abroad.
- Academic Planning Workshop - dates and times offered
- Primetime - Evening Advising Workshops
- Study Abroad Workshops - dates and times offered
- Transfer Advising Day - Schedule for the Day
If you're starting at Evergreen this fall, make sure you've taken care of all the items on this list!
Questions? Call us at 360-867-6312.