Academic and Career Advising
Understand your educational options, plan your academic path, and succeed as a learner.
Are you ready to Register? Review the steps How To Register before registration week starts for Summer and Fall 2018.
You can check the Enrollment Report to see if seats are available.
We will offer Drop-in Advising starting at 9:00 am on Thursday, May 17 - Friday, May 25.
We can help you:
- Make or update a plan for your education and beyond
- Figure out what to take next
- Understand the structure of your studies and how they prepare you for your career
- Prepare for the transition to life after college
You can also contact Academic and Career Advising to:
- Talk to someone about conflicts or issues in your program
- Learn about grad school and career options
- Get yourself back on track if you're having problems
We're hiring SASS Peer Advisors for next fall! For a job description and application, visit https://www.evergreen.edu/studentservices/sass-student-employment
If you have questions about transferred credits from other schools, talk to Admissions.
If you have questions about providing a GPA to an employer, graduate school, or internship host, contact the Registrar.