Our mission is to help students understand their educational options, plan their academic path, and succeed as learners.
Advisors can assist you with:
- Understanding how college works and how to develop the skills to succeed here
- Navigating Evergreen's curriculum
- Choosing programs and courses to meet your interests and goals
- Identifying and developing an area of emphasis in your studies
- Preparing for advanced study in your field
- Connecting with campus resources and support systems
- Improving your study and time management skills
Your Advising Partnership — more info on how to connect and work with advisors.
Enrollment Reports — Check seat availability in Winter Quarter programs and classes
- New students: Sign up for Academic Planning Workshop if you did not attend a session during Orientation Week.
- Spring Quarter Academic Fair will be Wed., March 5th.
Questions? Call us at 360-867-6312.